Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Weekly Deals March 17-23


Hi Stampers,
Don't miss out on your weekly deals! There are some great prices on some of the Embossing Folders. Happy Shopping and God Bless!


Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!