Monday, March 2, 2015

Using the Stampin Up Thinlits with Wax Paper - PERFECT Die Cut


Hi Stampers,
Are you one of the many people that have emailed me saying you are hesitant to purchase and try using the Stampin Up Butterflies Thinlits and other Stampin UpThinlits Sets like the Expressions Thinlits and the Hello You Thinlits because they have so much detail and so delicate that you will never remove them off of the paper without ripping them?  Fear no more, watch my new video on  how to run the thinlits through your Big Shot with some wax paper for the PERFECT cut.  You will never have a problem with them again not releasing from the paper. This method is so simple and easy and they come out perfect everytime.  Give it a try!  Let me know how it goes.  I hope you enjoy the video, and God Bless!  Have time to comment?

X
CLICK HERE to view video

Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$99.95

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


2 comments:

  1. What a great hint to making the thinlets easier to use. Thanks for the great hint!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, I'm glad that this little tip will be helpful to you, thanks for taking time to leave a comment. I appreciate it always!

      Delete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!