Monday, March 23, 2015

Simply Wonderful Butterfly Thinlits Card & Video


Hi Stampers,
Here is the Virtual Swap Card I made for the DOstamper Virtual Gathering of STARS Swap that I participated in last Friday.  For my card base , I used the Basic Black CS. Layer 1 is Whisper White CS.   The large butterfly was cut out with the Butterflies Thinlits Dies from the Occasions Catalog.  The little lacy butterfly was stamped with the Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set and punched out with the Butterfly Punch.  The sentiment was stamped using the Simply Wonderful Stamp Set, FREE with a $50 order during Sale-a-bration until March 31st.

Both the matching envelope and it's liner were both made with the Envelope Punch Board.  For the envelope liner, I used a sheet of paper from the Stacked with Love DS Paper Stack. The final "tweak" factors were adding the small Black Gems to the butterfly,  a small Black Bakers Twine Bow to the small butterfly, and the Stacked with Love Washi Tape under the sentiment.  I hope you enjoy the card.  I put my Stampin Up Thinlits and Wax Paper Technique You Tube Video below these photos to show you how to work with the Butterfly Thinlits Dies and some wax paper to get the perfect die cut every time.  Would love to hear your comment if you have time.  Stay safe and God Bless!

Stampin Up Simply Wonderful Butterfly Thinlits Card

Stampin Up Simply Wonderful Butterfly Thinlits Card

Click here to SHOP 24/7!


CLICK HERE to view video


Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$4.95
Big Shot
[113439]
$99.95

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!