Thursday, March 19, 2015

Nature's Perfection - DSC#124


Hi Stampers,
Once again thank you all for your kind emails expressing concern over my dog Cooper.  He is finally on his way to recovery.  He had to have a major invasive GI and Intestinal Surgery.  It has been a very busy week as I have to play 24 hour nurse to help him recovery and never letting him out of site. It started out with 22 pills a day, and it is hard to even get one pill in my boy.  But slowly the bottles are getting down to the bottom.  Trying to keep him quiet is a chore in itself too.  I am very very pressed for time and have to get back downstairs to make sure he is not licking the 50 staples in his stomach or trying to pull them out so this will be a fast post today. The card today is for another DOstamper STARS Thursday Sketch Pad Challenge DSC#124.  I used the Natures's Perfection FREE Stamp Set from the Sale-a-bration extra items lists and the sentiment from the Hello Life Stamp Set.

My cardstock colors were Crumb Cake, Whisper White and my ink and ribbon are Calypso Coral. Both the matching envelope and it's liner were both made with the Envelope Punch Board.  For the envelope liner, I used a sheet of paper from the Best Year Ever DSP, which is another FREE item for Sale-a-bration with a $50 order. The final "tweak" factors were adding the little Candy Dots to the front of the card a little piece of Calypso Coral Ribbon.   I hope you enjoy the card. I have to run and get back to Coop.  Thank you again for all your concern. Stay safe and God Bless!


Stampin Up Card using Natures Perfection and Hello Life Stamp Sets


Stampin Up Natures Perfection Card using the Stampin Up Natures Perfection and Hello Life Stamp Sets

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


3 comments:

  1. Nice card with Nature's Perfection Sharon. Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawn! I appreciate you stopping by and especially always appreciate your comment.

      Delete
  2. Your cards are always so elegant Sharon. I love the simplicity and beauty of this one. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!