Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Banner Blast - DSC#123 Thursday Challenge


Hi Stampers,
Thanks to all for your kind emails expressing concern over my extremely ill dog Cooper.  He was doing a little better for a few days, but has has another setback.  He is still not totally normal yet. We keep trying to change different foods and see if that will help  him at all. I am praying daily that something will work. I'll keep you posted.  The card today is for another DOstamper STARS Thursday Color My World Challenge. This week is the DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge DSC#123.  I used the Simply Wonderful FREE Stamp Set from Sale-a-bration this year for the sentiment on the inside of the card. and I had a fun time making all the little banners on the front of the card with the Banner Blast Stamp Set and Banner Punch. 

For the card base and layer 2, I used the Blackberry Bliss CS. Layer 1 and 4, were done with Whisper White CS.   The little patterned banners were stamped with various stamps from the Banner Blast Stamp Set.  I wanted the images inside the banners to be perfectly centered so I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig tool to stamp the little flower and the heart inside of the two banners on the front of the card. (Best tool ever!)  NOTE: ( If you need instruction on how to use the Stamp-a-ma-jig, you can watch my previous You Tube video on how to use it by CLICKING HERE, or access the video embedded below this post).

Both the matching envelope and it's liner were both made with the Envelope Punch Board.  For the envelope liner, I used a sheet of paper from the Moonlight DS Paper Stack. The final "tweak" factors were adding the large and small Rhinestone Gems to the heart and small flower images inside of the two banners and then sticking a little piece of Hello Honey Ribbon under the left side of the layer 3 I hope you enjoy the card.  Stay safe and God Bless!

Color My World Colors DSC#123

Banner Blast Card for DSC#123 Thursday Color Challenge

Banner Blast Card for DSC#123 Thursday Color Challenge


to view Stamp-a-ma-jig video
Product List
Banner Punch
[133519]
$12.95
Glue Dots
[103683]
$4.95


Check out more "Color Challenge" inspiration from my fellow DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below) :

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


6 comments:

  1. Cute card Sharon! I need to pull that stamp set out one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Awe...Thanks Jan! Really appreciate you stopping by and especially leaving me a comment. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Fun use of the banners Sharon. Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!