Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Stampin Up Blendabilities Discontinued!


Hi Stampers,
You are no doubt very much aware of the product quality concerns Stampin Up has been experiencing with the Blendabilities, and we thank you for your patience as we've worked through this sensitive issue.

Stampin Up has done everything possible to work with the manufacturer, but with no solution in sight, they had to make the difficult decision to permanently discontinue this popular product line.

6a00e54f95df92883401a511d84fbb970c-500wi

Stampin Up has made a video to communicate their feelings to you on the issue and also a Q & A below..

CLICK HERE to watch the video from Stampin UP

BLENDABILITIES Q & A

Q: Will the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad (item #132708) and the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad Refill (item #133456) still be available for purchase?

A: Yes. These items will continue to be available for purchase. The Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad is my FAVORITE every day black ink. So happy!

Q: What are the quality problems with this product?

A: When the tip is welded to the barrel, the welding process can leave microscopic (invisible) holes in the marker tip. This leads to accelerated evaporation of the alcohol in the ink.

Q: Are all Blendabilities markers defective?

A: No. Most Blendabilities markers work as intended and I personally haven't experienced the drying issue but am aware of it from customers and fellow demonstrators.

Q: What if I have Blendabilities markers that are defective? If you ordered them through me, please email me for assistance. If not, please contact the demonstrator you ordered them through.

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!