Thursday, March 26, 2015

Mixed Bunch- DSC#125 Thursday Challenge Card


Hi Stampers,
I am slowly getting back to normal around here.  My dog Cooper, is finally starting to act normal and is eating again after the terrible invasive surgery he had to go through.  But thank Jesus that he is on the road to recovery.  I took him yesterday to have his 50 plus  staples and stitches removed, so over next few weeks he should be almost like new. I can't thank you enough for all your kind emails and concern, thank you again!

On the business side, Are you ready for Spring?  I am....so this week I made a Spring Card for this weeks  DSC#125 DOstamper STARS Thursday Home Sweet Home Card Challenge. The card is called "Mixed Bunch", named after the stamp set used for the card. The Home Sweet Home Challenge Photo below just said "Spring" to me, and I thought of flowers and bright colors.

For the base of the card I used the Daffodil Delight CS.  Layer 1 is good old Basic Black CS, and the top layer is Whisper White CS.  For the three Whisper White pieces, I cut it in thirds first, stamped the images on them using the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set, and then cut off 1/8" off the top piece and an 1/8" off the top of the bottom section so the black would show through.  Both the custom envelope and it's liner were both made with the Envelope Punch Board.  For the envelope liner, I used the Stacked With Love Paper Stack. The final "tweak" was adding the two Rhinestone Gems.  I hope you enjoy the card, If you have any questions, feel free to email me.  I would love to hear your thoughts...God Bless!


Mixed Bunch DSC125 Thursdy Challenge Card

Mixed Bunch DSC125 Thursdy Challenge Card-CLOSE UP

Check out more "Home Sweet Home Challenge" inspiration from my fellow DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below) - I'll add more as they are posted:

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!