Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Something for Baby Waterfall Card


Hi Stampers,
I will not be posting a Thursday Challenge Card this week due to the fact that I will be at this years 2014 Stampin' Up! Convention. Hopefully I will have a lot of fun photos to share with you from the convention.  So... in the meantime, so I don't disappoint you, I am posting my Something for Baby Waterfall Card and also a matching YouTube Video in place of my regular Thursday Challenge Card post.  Which is posting 2 days earlier this week in place of a Thursday Challenge Card.  You are going to just love this card!. My Something for Baby Waterfall Card is one of the cards that we recently made at my June class.  The ladies really loved this card, and I think you will too.  Some of you don't live nearby and were not able to make the June Card Class, but...I think that the new YouTube Video I have just made will help you to be able to construct the card too even though you missed the class.  In the making of this card, we make our own Custom Baby Cardstock;  How fun is that??  Bet you thought that the white cardstock with the colorful dots on it was a Designer Paper right?  well...it's not.  On my new YouTube Video, I will show you how to make that Custom Cardstock paper. My Something for Baby Waterfall Card features the new Something for Baby Stamp Set.  I really hope you enjoy it.  Your comments are always appreciated, and until next time God Bless!



Product List
119796s
Blushing Bride 8-1/2" x 11"" Card Stock"
[119796]
$6.95
127312s
Cuddles Kisses Wood-Mount Stamp Set
[127312]
$25.95
127314s
Cuddles Kisses Clear-Mount Stamp Set
[127314]
$18.95



Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your video; this is definitely a card that I will be making. It is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment. It's nice to know when cards and videos are appreciated!

      Delete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!