Wednesday, July 23, 2014

2014 Convention Money Card Swap


Hi Stampers,
Would you like to see the 2014 Convention Swap Card that I made for this years 2014 Stampin' Up! Convention? Well...alright then, here you go.  For my 2 swap designs this year I made both a Money Card Holder and also a Treat Box.  In this post I will show you the Money Card Holder.  I'm really lovin this new Flower Patch Photopolymer Bundle and the All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack.  I'll show you my swap Treat Boxes in a little later post.  I have also made you a YouTube Video on the construction of this Money Card Holder in case you would like to try to make it yourself.  I'll try to get pictures of my Swap Treat Boxes and a YouTube Video for the boxes posted for you soon too.  For right now, you have the Money Card Holder and the YouTube Video for it, come back soon to see the Treat Boxes. Until next time, God Bless!





Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your excellent directions in creating the money card! Our teenage grandchildren need money, no toys. I absolutely love your designs on your blog. Thank you for your God Bless, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Super video too ~ you always give great tips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Chis, It is really good to hear from you again. Appreciate the comment!

      Delete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!