Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Highlights of my Convention 2014 Trip

Hi Stampers,
Well, I returned from the Stampin Up Convention 2014 yesterday afternoon. I am pretty wiped out and exhausted I must say!  We never stopped!  And, I got little sleep.  I had to be up at 3:45 AM yesterday morning because I needed to check out of my hotel and jump in a taxi and get back over to the airport to catch my flight out of Salt Lake City to get back home. It was really great to be able to participate in this years 2014 Convention, but at the same time it feels really good to get back home too as I really missed my husband and also my Doberman Dog Cooper and my Persian Cat Mia (they are my spoiled little babies). My husband said Mia had a hard time with me being gone and being separated from me, as she has never been without me at all since I got her 2 years ago. But she is a happy kitty once again now that mommy is home.  Copper took the car ride, as always, to pick mommy up from the airport, and he was extremely excited. Such unconditional love they show us.  (Bet you can't tell I'm an animal lover)!

I have been unpacking for a few hours and I am still not finished!  I still have to unpack all the great stamp sets and all the free things I got from the convention, but I think that I'll do a little later after I post this all for you.  In addition to having tons of fun, I picked up a few new technique ideas I can use for future cards and videos for you!  I didn't get much rest and got very little sleep, but I really had a super time.  I wanted to share a few photos both of the Salt Lake City Area and also a few group photos of myself and my fellow DOStamperSTARS Group. Oh and also a cool YouTube Video below too, with all the Highlights of the Convention 2014 Trip.  Now you can see what you missed!  (But..if you go to my Join Page and join up as a demonstrator, you'll be able to go next year too)!   Come back in a few days and I will have the a card and a YouTube Video for you with My 2014 Convention Money Card Swap Card for this year.  In the meantime...Enjoy the photos and the Highlights of the Convention 2014 Trip YouTube Video below.  God Bless!


Here is a photo of myself and my fellow DO Stampin STARS Group
along with our leader Dawn Olchefske.
(left to right, front row then back row)
 Sharon BennettRobyn Rasset, Jan Carlson,  Dawn Olchefske , Robin Klatt Anderson, Karla Larson, Laurie Zoellmer, Anna Palmer 
_____________________________________________

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE 2014 CONVENTION IN SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH



Click to view the Video of the many highlights of 2014 Convention Trip
_____________________________________________




Inside the Salt Palace Convention Center




Lining up for the doors to open into the Main Stage




The crowd gets bigger & lots of swaps going on


Yay!! The doors open and we all RUSH in high-fiving the SU employees when entering!


Shelli


There were even 12 large beach balls being bounced around!




Swap boards in the Gathering Place


Awards Night
(left to right, front row then back row)
Jan CarlsonLaurie Zoellmer,  Karla LarsonDawn Olchefske , Robin Klatt Anderson, Sharon BennettAnna Palmer, Robyn Rasset, Rose Travitz Paulus   


Shelli at the Awards Ceremony







Bus tour of the Home Office in Riverton ...arriving

The Stampin' Up! Company Building, a must to see...




We just HAD to get our picture taken
Karla, Robyn, Robin & Sharon



As we entered


Below the entrance - fabulous!  


 
This is the employee lunch room .  WOW!


On the other side of the room & facing the entrance doors


Beautiful wide hallway with lots of wood!


The Distribution Center was absolutely awesome!  You really need to see it!


Part of the "museum" inside the Home Office

 A few of us took the 90 minute open-top sightseeing bus

Here we are that took the 90 minute bus tour: Karla, Robin, Sharon & Anna

Utah's State Capital in Salt Lake City

 Utah's State Capital in Salt Lake City

Beautiful mountains all around SLC

Memorials


Utah University Football Stadium - Home of the Utes

Beautiful water fountains at City Creek Mall



Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!