Wednesday, July 9, 2014

5 Stampin' Up! Videos With More Ways to Use Blendabilities.

Hi Stampers,
As you know Stampin' Up! has come out with the new Blendabilities Markers.  Here are 5 new videos that show help you to see that you cannot live without these makers!  I just ordered all the markers for myself, so once back from convention, I will start making and posting some new cards using the new Blendabilities Markers.



>








SELECT BLENDABILITIES MARKERS NOW AVAILABLE! 
Alcohol ink markers made for blending and shading. Use with Memento Pad (below). Acid free, lignin free. 3 markers (light, medium, dark) per assortment except for the Skin Tone Assortment which includes 6 markers.
In addition, the following accessories are also available:
  • Memento Ink Pad $5.95 - Use with Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers. Tuxedo Black. Acid free.  This is my "go to" black ink for ALL projects.
  • Memento Ink Refill $4.95 - Refill: 0.5 fl. oz. 
  • Color Lifter  - Soften ink saturation by lifting color from paper. 1 lifter. 

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!