Thursday, July 24, 2014

DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge Card #091 - "Gee Thanks"


Hi Stampers,
I am racing against time tonight to get this card posted for the DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge #091.  I decided to make a little matching envelope for this card too as you can see.  I had so much fun creating this with the Gingham Washi Tape.  Just too fun.  Instant color!. The circles were made using my Delicate Doilies Stamp Set and the sentiment was done with the Just Sayin' Stamp Set and Framelits.  Hope you enjoy the card.  I would love to hear your comments on it if you have time.  God Bless!


Product List
122592s
Delicate Doilies - Clear-Mount Stamp
[122592]
$16.95
122590s
Delicate Doilies
[122590]
$21.95
103133s
Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad*
[103133]
$5.95
104045s
Anywhere Glue Sticks
[104045]
$3.95
129314s
Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape
[129314]
$4.95
Check out more "Sketch Challenge" inspiration from my fellow DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below):

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


4 comments:

  1. What a cheerful, happy card Sharon! Love it!!!! I might just have to CASE this one too....use up some of my washi stash. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Linda! Isn't that Washi tape just too fun? I love the stuff! Thanks Linda

      Delete
  2. Cute take on this week's challenge. Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawn, appreciate the kind comment and your excellent opinion!

      Delete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!