Friday, July 25, 2014

My Hope Card for PPA213 Sketch Challenge


Hi Stampers,
I just got my hot selling Bleandabilities Markers, and of course I was dying to try them and I was gone at convention and no where near them to try them out.  But today, I took out my Bloom of Hope Stamp Set and got going.  I really wanted to create a card that had a real serine look and feel to it and could be used for anything.  I also wanted a card feel that had an encouraging and happy feel to it. Thus I came up with the creation of  My "Hope Card".   I purposely left off a sentiment on the front of the card so that you could use the card for Thanks, Sympathy, Birthday, Friendship, Encouragement, or just a simple Hello to someone you haven't you haven't seen in a while. I entered this card into this weeks PPA213 Sketch Challenge, so keep you fingers crossed for me. This was the first time that I have worked with the new Blendabilities Markers and I really liked them!

Right now, customers are only able to purchase the original sets of the markers that are shown in the Annual Catalog, but as of August 1st,  Stampin Up will release the 6 additional color sets to the Blendabilites Markers Set. The additional marker colors sets will be (Wisteria Wonder, Night of Navy, Calapso Coral, Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Smoky Slate) .  The Blendabilities Markers have been a hot seller, but you can jump over to my store on August 1st and hopefully be able to grab them before they sell out.  Keep safe and God Bless!


The paper sizes are Always Artichoke CS Base 6-1/4" x 9"(scored @ 4-1/2").  For Layer 1 I used Whisper White CS cut at 6" x 4-1/4". The Soft Suede CS pieces are cut at 2" x 2", 2-1/4" x 3" (need 2), and then the Whisper White CS pieces were cut at 1-3/4" x 1-3/4", 2" x 2-3/4".

Product List
126872s
Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
[126872]
$4.95

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


4 comments:

  1. Love the flowers on the neutral background! Thanks for playing with the PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Congrats on being a PPA pick for the week. Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Penny! I really appreciate your comment. God Bless!

      Delete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!