Thursday, July 3, 2014

"Groovy Kind of Love" - DSC#089 Thursday Challenge Card


Hi Stampers,
So what has been happening in my life this past week?  I finished addressing all the wedding invitations and stuffing them into the envelopes, the shower cards are ready to go out in a a day or two, and I have been working like crazy on my making my "swap cards" for the upcoming Stampin Up Convention.  So, as usual, I have still be going a little crazy.  I honestly didn't think that I would be able to get this weeks DOstamper STARS Thursday DSC#089 Challenge Card done in time, but I stayed up late last night to finish it so you would not be disappointed.  This is my "Groovy Kind of Love" Card.
As you look at the Home Sweet Home DSC#089 Challenge photo below, I think you will agree that it is the "ugliest" color combinations in the world to work with.  At least I think so!  It would have definitely been a little easier to create a card with these colors if was Christmas Season right now, but it's summer and this is a Christmas green color to work with.  Oh well, I did my best on creating something from it.  I hope you enjoy the card, you comments are always appreciated, and until next time, God Bless!




 Product List 
129312s
Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack
[129312]
$6.95
126840s
Gumball Green 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
[126840]
$6.95
126860s
Midnight Muse Classic Stampin' Pad
[126860]
$5.95

Check out more "Home Sweet Home" inspiration from my fellow DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below):

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


3 comments:

  1. I think you created a really great card with a rather hard color combination. The banner dies add a nice touch. Thanks for taking the challenge - I enjoyed seeing this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that Groovy Love stamp set, now after seeing you card it's definitely on my wish list! Plus the punch of course. Darn Sharon you just had to show me something else I need, didn't you? I'm looking forward to actually meeting you face to face at Convention!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for your nice comment Robyn! I am really looking forward to meeting you at convention too!!

      Delete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!