Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Weekly Deals April 22 - 28

Hi Stampers,
Sorry I'm late posting the Weekly Deals for you this week, but I really had to get the Retired List post out for you first and the Free Shipping Deal post for this week too. I thought those items would go faster and wanted you to know about them first so you don't miss out.  In addition trying to get the card ready for the DSC#079 Thursday  Challenge post ready for this week too, working on my daughters wedding programs and invitations, getting the card kits ready for the classes here on Thursday and Friday and working my regular other job too. I'm going crazy to say the least.  But anyways, here are the weekly deals for this week.  The FREE SHIPPING DEAL is good on these weekly deals until this Friday, but then the items will still be on sale until next Monday but without the FREE SHIPPING DEAL.

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!