Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Weekly Deals April 15 - 21

Hi Stampers,
Well, it's Tuesday Deals Day again.  I just got back in town last night from a wonderful vacation.  Sunday I was sitting on Siesta Key Beach where it was in the 80's and sunny, and Monday came home to snow again.  Crazy.... I hope you had a nice week too.  Next week I will be launching my Online Card Buffet Classes TO GO.  Now you will never have to miss any of my classes if you live too far to attend, or if the class date just isn't working with your schedule that month, and best of all...you will be able to also do them in the privacy of your own home.  Make sure you sign up to follow the blog by email so you don't miss out on the Online Card Class Buffet Notifications as the these Online Card Class Buffets TO GO will go fast.  Anyways for now, I have your Weekly Deals for you.

WEEKLY DEALS APRIL 15- 21

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!