Wednesday, April 16, 2014

April Card Workshop Classes

Hi Stampers,
My classes are held monthly on the 4th Thursday and 4th Friday of the month and are held in Orland Park, IL. Just a quick reminder that the April Card Classes are next week and Registration and RSVP is due by Thursday April 17th.  The Class/Workshop is held in Orland Park.  Consider joining us for this class, as we would love to have you! Beginners to advanced are welcome. Questions about the classes? Email me @ craftyandcreativeideas@gmail.com  Here is a small look at the cards we will be making.

April Morning Card Class
Thursday, April 24
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Central)

April Evening Card Class
Friday, April 25
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM (Central)


We will be using the "A Dozen Thoughts" Stamp Set" for all four of the cards we will be making at the class.

1. Get Better Card

2. Wish Big Card

3. You're In My Thoughts card

4. You Made My Day

Class Fee will be $12.00 which includes the card kit and class hands on instruction. These cards are nice/cute & fancy....ez enough for beginner stampers yet interesting enough for the experienced and more advanced stampers.

Bring a friend with you that is NEW to cardmaking and the cost of YOUR class that night will be $10.

***You must RSVP for the class a head of time and I must have your checks to me by Thursday April. 17th.

For information or to REGISTER: You can call me, email me @ www.craftyandcreativeideas@gmail.com. or you may also register by clicking this RSVP link and fill in your information.

Beginners ALWAYS welcome too!
Orland Park, IL

Can't make it to my classes? Then maybe my Quick Card Kits Buffet TO GO Classes are for you. Available for order beginning Thursday, May 1st. Click here for more details..

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!