Friday, April 18, 2014

Stampin Up 5 Days of FREE Shipping Offer

It's Coming...FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING!

I am so excited!  I was wondering when this sale would take place this year, and oh my gosh...it starts this Monday!  For 5 days next week you can place orders and get FREE SHIPPING!  Fantastic!   We all LOVE FREE SHIPPING!  On top of that, the Stampin Up! Retiring List becomes available this Monday, and the retiring products will be available ONLY while supply's last. So, don't wait and be sorry...Get your wish lists ready now so you can simply add your retiring items to the order get them all with FREE SHIPPING before they disappear. Gotta go work on my making up my wish lists and get ready for Monday to play my order. LOL!  Have a Blessed weekend.


  • Get FREE shipping on everything (excluding expedited orders) April 21-25! 
  • The lists of retiring products will be available on April 21, so you and I can take advantage of free shipping by ordering all our favorites right away!
  • Check back on the blog first thing Monday as the RETIRING PRODUCTS LISTS BECOME AVAILABLE ON THIS MONDAY, APRIL 21, so you will be able to order all your favorites before they are gone forever.  
  • Remember...all retiring products will only be available as the supplies last.

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!