Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Weekly Deals April 1 - 7

Hi Stampers,
Sorry this posting is a little late in the day.  I usually get the Tuesday Deals posted on the blog in the morning for you, but I couldn't get this posted this morning as I was on an airplane and just got home,  So here they are, a little late in the day, but you do have from today until next Monday to get them at this price.
Happy Shopping!

7/16 Natural Trim Ribbon
7/16" NATURAL TRIM RIBBON
Price$6.95 $5.21
Blue 3/8 Inch Denim Jean Ribbon
BLUE 3/8 INCH DENIM JEAN RIBBON
Price$6.95 $5.21
Delicate Details Lace Tape
DELICATE DETAILS LACE TAPE
Price$9.95 $7.46
Fancy Flower Punch
FANCY FLOWER PUNCH
Price$16.95 $12.71
Fun Flowers Bigz L Die
FUN FLOWERS BIGZ L DIE
Price$32.95 $24.71
Mom, I Love You Ensemble -- Digital Download
MOM, I LOVE YOU ENSEMBLE - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Price$9.95 $5.97
Perfect Pennants Bigz Die
PERFECT PENNANTS BIGZ DIE
Price$32.95 $24.71
Polka Stampin' Around Builder Wheel
POLKA STAMPIN' AROUND BUILDER WHEEL
Price$4.50 $3.38

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!