Sunday, March 9, 2014

Wisteria Watercolor Flower

Hi Stampers,
It has been such a long winter and so much snow this season, but....it's supposed to be in the 50's  here tomorrow, so I'm getting that "Spring Fever" and really want to make some Spring and Easter Cards.  How about you?  Here is the newest card that I created this morning for this weeks PPA  Color Challenge PPA194.  It is called Wisteria Watercolor Flower.  I just LOVE doing the Watercoloring Technique using the Aqua Painter Tool on the cards.  Super cool effect, don't you think?  Leave me a comment about your feelings on the new technique, have you used the technique on any cards yet?

SUPPY LIST


Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


5 comments:

  1. The watercolor on your flower is beautiful. All the Wisteria Wonder accents are perfect. Thanks for playing with the Pals this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great water coloring. Come back and join us again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bratnana! I really appreciate you taking time and leaving me a comment.

      Delete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!