Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Weekly Deals March 4-10, 2014

Hi Stampers,
Hope you are all ready for some more deals. Beside the weekly deals, I want to remind you that the Best of 25 Years Stamp Sets Promotion Deal "Buy Six-GET ONE FREE" ends March 31.
 
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=1226&dbwsdemoid=2124621

DON'T MISS OUT!  All of the Best of sets will be available until March 31, 2014.  Click here to view all Best of 25 Years Stamp Sets.
EARN FREE STAMPS!  Collect six proof of purchase stickers with your Best of 25 stamp set, and send it in to redeem a FREE set (your choice of a "best of" or other Stampin' Up! stamp set) valued up to $14.95!  Free sets must be redeemed no later than April 30, 2014.

 
2012-2014 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack
2012-2014 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack
Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders
Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders
Betsy's Blooms Stampin' Around Standard Wheel
Betsy's Blooms Stampin' Around Standard Wheel
Coastal Cabana 3/8
Coastal Cabana 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim
Everything Easter Ensemble - Digital Download
Everything Easter Ensemble - Digital Download
Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Midnight Muse 3/8
Midnight Muse 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
Strawberry Slush 3/8
Strawberry Slush 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!