Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Happy Easter

Hi Stampers,
I have another card for you tonight. The card that I am posting is my "Happy Easter" Card made for my entry for the DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge.  The Home Sweet Home inspirational photo for the entry is posted below my card.  The three eggs in the photo gave me the idea for making this card.  I really wanted to use my new Starburst Framelits Collection on this creation, and this is what I came up with.  Love if you leave me a comment as to what you think of the card!  I really appreciate it!
Directions

Crisp Cantaloupe #131297

  • Cardbase is 5-1/2” X 8-1/2” score @ 4-1/4”for the card base. 
  • Also cut out (1) #1 oval from the Ovals Framelits Collection for backing on front egg.
Whisper White #100730
  • Layer 1 cut @4” x 5-1/4”. Use the #4 from Starburst Framelits to cut out center.
  • Stamp scrap paper with Eggstra Spectacular Set and then cut out with the #1 oval from the Ovals Framelits Collection.
Sweet Sorbet #133521
  • Cut out 2-1/2” circle with punch for inside of circle behind the eggs and snail to base, 
  • Cut (2) of the #1 Ovals from the Oval Framelits Collection for the two eggs. Snail to the base.
Pistachio Pudding CS # 131294
  • Cut out#5 Starburst bottom, cut down to 1-1/4”, and then punch out top like grass or use Shredding Scissors.
Snail the stamped image egg to the Crisp Cantaloupe egg, then pop onto card front. Add Coral Twine and 2 gems.

Ovals Collection Framelits Dies #129381

Check out more "Home Sweet Home" inspiration from my fellow DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below):

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


8 comments:

  1. Love your card! Now I think I have to get these Framelits!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice color combo Sharon, very spring like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....I love this card!!! May I CASE???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linda for your lovely comment. Case it- Of course Linda. Just be so kind as to mention my name and link back to me if you post it or pin it so I get credit for the original idea. Thank you again for your lovely comment! Sharon

      Delete
  4. Love the way you used this framelit to make an adorable Easter basket card w/grass

    ReplyDelete
  5. I constantly emailed this webpage post page to all my friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!