Thursday, December 10, 2015

Winter Wonderland Card - DSC#160

Hi Stampers,
Here is my card for this weeks DOstamper Thursday DSC#160 Sketch Pad Challenge!  I really wanted to use my Wonderland Stamp Set again, and I still had not even tried my Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack or my Winter Wonderland Specialty Designer Series Paper  so....that factor alone determined what materials I was going to use. But now the challenge started.  What to do with it all to pick up the main theme of the challenge?


I just love the way the large stamped Pine Trees from the Wonderland Stamp Set look in the background showing  through the Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum don't you?  The gold and black striped paper was from the Winter Wonderland Specialty Designer Series Paper and it was used on both the envelope liner and also a small strip on right side of the card.


I hope you have enjoyed this card, as always I love hearing your comments.
God Bless!

Basic Instructions:
Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25


Check out more "Sketch" inspiration from my fellow DOstamperSTARS (Be sure to click on their links below):   

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


2 comments:

  1. I like the vellum overlay Sharon! Thank you for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!