Monday, December 21, 2015

New Video for Coaster Post it Notes

Hi Stampers,
Do you remember the covered coasters I did for the DOstamper Thursday DSC#147 Color My World Challenge?  As promised,  I made a video this week for you on how I made these using Christmas Paper to cover them instead.

These coasters are the perfect little gift to give to a teacher or a friend. Really.....who doesn't use Post-It Notes? I even think they are cute to give to a hostess too or as a topper on a Birthday gift. I'm sure no matter who you give them to they will just love them!

Enjoy the instructional video and have a Blessed and a Merry Christmas!  God Bless!
Sharon
.


CLICK HERE to view the new video


Here is a photo of the original coasters too.  To view that original post CLICK HERE 

The image on the left was designed using the colors required for the DSC#147 Color My World Challenge.  I used the new English Garden Designer Series Paper to cover the coaster and clip, and Crumb Cake 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon for the bow on the top of the clip. 

For the coaster on the right I used the new Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack and the ribbon was  Lucky Limeade 3/8 Inch Ruffled Ribbon

The finishing touch  on both coasters was adding the ribbon bow on the top of the clip!

Product List
Crumb Cake 3/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon
Crumb Cake 3/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon
[122966]
$6.95
Lucky Limeade 3/8 Inch Ruffled Ribbon
Lucky Limeade 3/8 Inch Ruffled Ribbon
[122977]
$9.95
1) Coasters-4" ordered from Amazon

 2) Medium Size Clips for any Office Supply Store

3) 3/8" Corner Rounder

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!