Thursday, December 10, 2015

Stampin Up YEAR END SALE! Up to 60% OFF

Hi Stampers,
The Stampin’ Up! Year-End Sale is finally here!  
Stampin Up! has just added a Year End Sale, and you can also save on Stampin’ Up! products that were added to clearance today. You'll find retired products up to 60% off, as well as soon to be retired Holiday Catalog Retiring products sale list, which have been discounted, some up to 40% off.


These products are only available while supplies last so please don’t wait to order your favorites.

HOLIDAY MINI CATALOG 

 (updated with any sale prices)



Details:
Sale Dates: December 10, 2015-January 4, 2016.
No minimum purchase required.
No refunds or exchanges on Year-End Sale items.
Items offered during the Year-End Sale are while supplies last.
Yes, you can add non-Year-End-Sale items to your orders.
Year-End Sale orders are eligible for Stampin' Rewards with qualifying orders

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!