Saturday, January 3, 2015

Say Goodbye to the Holiday Catalog


Hi Stampers,
Say Goodbye to the Holiday Catalog
(Catalog Items Ending Jan 5th)
I've been receiving several questions regarding start and end dates of our seasonal catalogs. Here they are...
  • 2014 Holiday Catalog: Ends January 5
  • 2015 Occasions Catalog: Starts January 6 - ends June 2
  • 2015 Sale-a-Brations Brochure: Starts January 6 - ends March 31
If you're an active customer with me, the Occasions Catalog and SAB Brochure should have arrived in your mailbox by now. Some have questioned whether they have received the Occasions Catalog yet. It can be confusing, as the Occasions Catalog has a "double cover"...
  • The outer one that is yellow and has reminders for Sale-a-Bration.
  • The real cover is under that...
  • Just turn the page and you'll discover the amazing Occasions Catalog, showcasing the beautiful Build-a-Bouquet Project Kit on the front cover!
New, as you browse through the 2015 Occasions Catalog, you'll find that a handful of products from the 2014 Holiday Catalog are being featured (in addition to those found on page 49). However, most will "disappear".

HolidayCatalogTH_0714_NA

Here's some of my favorites NOT Carrying Forward from the 2014 Holiday Catalog (with links to some samples):

All Designer Series Papers
Stamp Sets & Bundles
Stamp Sets & Bundles

Be sure to stock up before they are gone forever!

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!