Wednesday, January 14, 2015

"Better Than E-Mail" - New Photopolymer Stamp Set


Hi Stampers,
Oh my Gosh...this new stamp set just came out and I LOVE IT!!!!   I have been waiting for Stampin Up to come out with a Stamp Set that lets me personalize the back of my cards in different unique ways. Well...they did and it is a Photopolymer Stamp Set called Better Than E-Mail.   Believe it or not, I ordered mine already so they don't run out of this stamp set.  I want to make sure I get mine!  LOL!    Just take a look at how cool this new Better Than E-Mail Photopolymer Stamp Set is and all the fun things you can do with it.  You're going to just love it too!  And best of all, this can be counted towards your $50 order to qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration Item too.  Check it out..


Well, we listened and are excited to announce Stampin’ Up!’s January photopolymer stamp set,  Better Than E-Mail—our newest Angel Policy stamp set! (What’s better than e-mail? How about a handstamped card, personalized tag, or handcrafted home décor gift?)
Once a month, Stampin’ Up! employees dedicate an entire day to being creative and innovative. In August 2014, Demonstrator Support discussed feedback and suggestions received over the past year regarding the need for more Angel Policy stamps. To meet this need, we challenged department members to come up with ideas that would be versatile and fun for demonstrators and customers.

140463G

Although this set was designed with the Angel Policy in mind, it can also be used in a variety of other ways. The images are so versatile! Check out the samples below to get your innovative juices flowing.

140463O1

The samples above show these images on tags, cards, and envelopes. You can also see the images used with or without the Stampin’ Up! copyright.
What do you think about this new set? How do you plan to use it? We can’t wait to see what creative ideas you come up with!

The Recommended clear block sizes are A, B, D, G (not included in the set).

Our photopolymer stamps offer a versatile all-clear stamping option. You'll find that our photopolymer is top-quality and gives a perfectly stamped image every time. The stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks and are easy to place just where you want them. And best of all, you get to enjoy tons of images for a great price!  Set Quantity: 12

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!