Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Sale-A-Bration and Weekly Deals


Hi Stampers,
Sale-a-Bration Time is here!
DATES: January 6 and March 31

It’s Sale-A-Bration Time again! Tons of different ways to participate in Stampin' Up!'s annual Sale-A-Bration and get FREE products too, don't miss out!


SHOP: Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 you spend

HOST: Hostess Benefits are great during Sale-A-Bration. Get an additional $25 in Stampin' Up! product when your online order or workshop is $250 or more!

JOIN: It’s a great time to join Stampin’ Up! and my little group! New members can choose one of the following limited-time Sale-A-Bration offers when joining between January 6 and March 31st.

Option #1: Receive a FREE Simply Created Project Kit from the occasions catalog with your Starter Kit.
Option #2: Receive 2 FREE Sale-A-Bration items of your choice with your Starter Kit.

Need more information about Stampin' Up? Learn more here

Are you Ready? Join with me today!

#dawnolchefske #dostamping #stampinup #joinsu #dostamperSTARS #homebasedbusiness
Click "join now" button


Do you want to learn how to use some of the Sale-a-Bration products?  
Then check out these Stampin' Up! videos below:



Occasions Catalog 

January 6 thru June 2

Weekly Deals
January 6-12

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!