Thursday, October 30, 2014

November/December Card Kit Classes "TO GO"


Hi Stampers,
Would you love to attend my classes but you just live to far away to attend them?  If you answered yes to that question then maybe My Monthly Online Card Class Kits "TO GO" are perfect for you! The November Card Online Classes "TO GO"  have just been posted on my blog on the CLASSES PAGE and ready for purchase but only until supplies last! (Last month, My October Online Card Class Kits TO GO sold out in less than 24 hours).  Many of you emailed me that you had missed out, so if you missed out on getting the October Kits, don't miss out on the November Online Card Class Kits "TO GO".

We will learn 3 different techniques while making these cards. 

1.  How to Make a Folded Christmas Tree
2.  How to Make an Origami Christmas Tree
3.  How to do Triple Stamping

CLICK HERE for details or to purchase

November/December Card Class Kits "TO GO"  (updated 11/04: only 2 kits left)
Now Available For Purchase! 
(While Supplies Last)

Would you like an option to be able to see and reserve the monthly kit before they are released to the public?  Then sign up to be on my Online Class Preferred email list and you will be notified by email a few days before the kits are normally listed to the public.  Then you will be assured of getting a kit each month before they sell out.

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!