Halloween is this Friday, and because of that, I have made this cute little HALLOWEEN CANDY CELLOPHANE BAG for this weeks DOStamper STAR Thursday Challenge Card DSC#105.
If you look very closely. you can see, that I have inked and embossed the cellophane bag with White Craft Ink, and embossed it with the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder. I do have a new video on my YouTube Channel and I also posted it below for you as to how I did this technique, so come back soon or check my YouTube Channel to watch for that new video. Until next time, God Bless!Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!
CLICK HERE to View YouTube Video
Check out more "Color Challenge" inspiration from my fellow DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below):
- Cindy Techlin: Fall Fest Tent Fold Card
- Dawn Olchefske: Birthday Pennants
- Robyn Rasset: Fun Fall Ghost Card
- Connie Plaumann: Fall Fest Treat Bag
- Miriam Bollinger: Love & Sympathy Card
- Judy Strickling: Flower Patch Birthday Card
- Jan Carlson: Age Awareness Birthday Card
- Linda Kaufman: Regarding Dahlias Card
If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.
You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.