Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Gently Falling DSC#104 Thursday Challenge Card


Hi Stampers,
Can you believe that it is the end of October already?  Where has it gone?  It is almost time to start posting Christmas Card ideas.  In fact...I have started to work the card designs and ideas for my November Classes "TO GO" Kits.  The new upcoming November Classes "TO GO" Kits will be geared around the Christmas Theme.  I decided to do the November Online Classes "TO GO" Kits as Christmas so that you are able to get your kits a month before Christmas and still have plenty of time to make them in time for Christmas without being rushed during the busy Christmas season.  More on those kits soon.

Well so for today's card post.  This is the card that I designed and created for the DOstamper STARS DSC#104 Thursday Challenge Card. These crazy photos I took of the card really don't look like Cajun Craze CS, but it is.  I used the Gently Falling Stamp Set (retired) for stamping all of the leaves, with a combination of four of the ink colors listed below to make my own custom leaf cardstock.  I also used the Squares Framelits Dies to cut out the center of the Cajun Craze CS to frame the leaves and I used the banner die that comes with the Gift Card Envelope Trims Thinlits Die to cut out the "Hello Fall" sentiment which I had stamped with the For All Things Stamp Set. The matching envelope and the liner were both done of course with the Envelope Punch Board.  Hope you enjoy the card and God Bless!





Product List
Gently Falling Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Gently Falling Clear-Mount Stamp Set
[123804]
$28.95
Gently Falling Wood-mount Stamp Set
Gently Falling Wood-mount Stamp Set
[128430]
$39.95
Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker
Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker
[100071]
$3.50
Designer Buttons - Neutrals Collection
Designer Buttons - Neutrals Collection
[119743]
$8.95

Check out more "Home Sweet Home" inspiration from my fellow DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below): 

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Connie! I can actually feel the excitement in your comment. Thank you very much.

      Delete
  2. Wow Sharon....you've captured fall so well in this card! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda. Your comments always inspire me. They are always so uplifting. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Wonderful colors, you've captured the best of fall. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your "Hello Fall" card is so beautiful! Your choice of colors & placement of the leaves makes for a card anyone would love to receive! Very, very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ann I really appreciate you always taking time to leave a comment. Hugs and God Bless!

      Delete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!