Wednesday, August 3, 2016

May Flower Framelits Card DSC#192

Hi Stampers,
Here is my take on this weeks DOstamper Thursday DSC#192 Color My World Challenge!  I was dying to use my May Flowers Framelits Dies and had a brainstorm to make a paper mask using the large flower framelit and the Mint Macaron Ink to create the background pattern on the Mint Macaron Cardstock to give the paper some dimension.




Isn't that large flower from the May Flowers Framelits Dies just beautiful?  The leaves from this set are so pretty and cute too.  The May Flowers Framelits Dies is a MUST HAVE set!


As you know, I always make my own Custom Envelopes and Custom Envelope Liners to match all of my cards using the Envelope Punch Board.  The little swirls on the Custom Envelope Liners were made with the New Timeless Textures Stamp Set and the New Sweet Sugarplum Ink.   The finishing touch was to add the little bow with the Whisper White Bakers Twine.


Basic Instructions:


Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

Be sure to check out more "Color My World" inspiration from my fellow DOstamperSTARS Team (click on their names below):   

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


1 comment:

  1. Pretty! I love that you combined elements from different stamp sets and dies - it just goes to show how versatile SU! products are with a little creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!