Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Custom Inked & Embossed Cellophane Candy Bag


Hi Stampers,
Halloween is this Friday, and because of that, I have made this cute little  HALLOWEEN CANDY CELLOPHANE BAG for this weeks DOStamper STAR Thursday Challenge Card DSC#105

If you look very closely. you can see, that I have inked and embossed the cellophane bag with White Craft Ink, and embossed it with the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder.  I do have a new video on my YouTube Channel and I also posted it below for you as to how I did this technique, so come back soon or check my YouTube Channel to watch for that new video.  Until next time, God Bless!



CLICK HERE to View YouTube Video


 Product List
Tangerine Tango Stampin' Write Marker
Tangerine Tango Stampin' Write Marker
[120974]
$3.50
Basic Black Craft Stampin' Pad
Basic Black Craft Stampin' Pad
[102192]
$7.50

Check out more "Color Challenge" inspiration from my fellow DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below): 

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


6 comments:

  1. Sharon,
    What a wonderful, creative idea! You rock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, You are always so faithful in posting a comment, I really appreciate hearing them. Thank you very much and God Bless!

      Delete
  2. Fun Halloween treat bags Sharon. Thanks for playing along for this weeks DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon I wish I was still trick-or-treating and doing it around your house....I think these bags are simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, LOL! Your're funny! The sad thing about to coming all the way over here to Trick or Treat is that I'm not giving these out. Only for my granddaughter! But....for you, I would make an exception. Thank you taking time as always to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  4. Thank you sharing useful information. It's a great post

    Cello bags

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!