Thursday, October 2, 2014

GIFT CARD THINLITS-Freaky Friends HALLOWEEN BOX


Hi Stampers,
Halloween is getting closer and I have made the cutest little GIFT CARD THINLITS "FREAKY FRIENDS" HALLOWEEN BOX for you.  This box is my entry for this weeks DOStamper STAR Thursday Challenge Card DSC#101

I made the box top for this box using the new Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Dies.  You can find the Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Dies Set on page 11 of the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.  LOVE IT!!! I really thought this thinlit was a great product when I used it to make a Gift Card Envelope Holder, but now for boxes too,  I really love it!

This is definitely a Must Have Item, for sure!  Today's project, my GIFT CARD THINLITS "FREAKY FRIENDS" HALLOWEEN BOX, is my second version attempt making a box using the Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Dies. I had made a YouTube Video for the first previous version of this box.  The basic directions and the technique will be the same for both boxes as I used the Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Dies Set to make the top of the box for both versions just different paper from the Motley Monster DSP.. Here is the link to view my first blog post version of my Halloween Box http://craftyandcreativeideas.blogspot.com/2014/09/halloween-box-using-gift-card-envelope.html

Check out my YouTube Video below on the making of this box. Until next time, God Bless!




CLICK HERE to View YouTube Video 

Cardstock Cutting Instructions (also seee my video for complete instructions)
Motley Monsters DSP#135819
  • Cut a 6x7 paper and then place the gift card thinlet on an angle on the paper so it will fit to run thru the Big Shot.

 Basic Black CS#121045
  • Cut a 6-7/8” x 5-9-9/16 for bottom box, then score @ 1-1/2” all four sides of box bottom and cut up to score mark as noted.  Fold the Valley down and the mountains up.Secure with Sticky Tape.

Product List

Check out more "Home Sweet Home" inspiration from my fellow DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below): 

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


4 comments:

  1. Love your cute little box Sharon!!! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a cute idea using the gift card thinlit for the box top & I love that monster paper. Very eye-catching way to say Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!