Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Easter Bunny Punch Art Card - DSC#220

Hi Stampers,
Do you love to do Punch Art?  If so then you need to take a look at my Easter Bunny Punch Art Card for this weeks DOstamper Thursday DSC#220 Color My World Challenge! I just loved working with this color combination.  I have been wanting to tackle a little punch art bunny, so this was a perfect week to create her with these soft Easter like colors to work with. I used my Ovals Collection Framelits Dies and  various hand punches to make this sweet little girl.  

DSC#220 Thursday Challenge

Easter Bunny Punch Art Card -DSC#220 Thursday Challenge

She was so much fun to create!  Working with punch art is just a lot of hit and miss to see what shapes and sizes will give you the look you are looking for.  For the sentiment I used my Basket Bunch Photopolymer Stamp.   My card class girls are going to just love making this card this month.
This was truly a fun project!

Easter Bunny Punch Art Card -DSC#220 Thursday Challenge

The finishing touch was to add the little bow and gem.

CLICK HERE to view the video



Product List
Ovals Collection Framelits Die
Ovals Collection Framelits Die
[129381]
$27.00
Blushing Bride 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
Blushing Bride 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
[131209]
$4.95
Party Punch Pack
Party Punch Pack
[140608]
$17.00
White Signo Uni-Ball Gel Pen
White Signo Uni-Ball Gel Pen
[105021]
$4.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


13 comments:

  1. Super cute bunny! Thanks for play along for this week's Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Dawn, she took me HOURS of hit and miss trying different shapes and punches, but eventually I got her looking like I envisioned.

      Delete
  2. Oh, Sharon! This is too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Connie, thanks...I thought she came out really cute too. She almost has a sweet little look to her. Thanks for taking time to comment.

      Delete
    2. This is darling...would love to see a video with all the dimensions. I make special cards like this for my grandchildren.

      Delete
  3. This is just too cute, Connie! I definitely think you should do a video. Do you have a "class to go" that would include this cute bunny? My Seniors would just love this. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo yes a video please!! Super cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo Yes a video Please. Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, I agree you need to make a video of how you put this adorable little bunny together!! Love the colors - love the bunny - great creative work - thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes a video please! This bunny is sooooo super cute!!!! My grandkids would love to receive this card - thanks for sharing your creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to try to get to work on that video soon. Glad you liked the card.

      Delete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!