Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Envelope Punch Board "Num Num" Box


Hi Stampers,
Well here we are again, time for another Thursday post for DOstamper STARS DSC#108 Card Challenge.  Today's Thursday post is a box that I made using the Envelope Punch Board and the little circle punch from the Merry Minis Punch Pack. For the tag on the front of the box, I used the Num Num Stamp Set, a little Wahsi Tape and punched it all out with our NEW Note Tag Punch.   By the way, did you get a chance to look at yesterday's post and YouTube Video on the cute little Gift Card I made with the Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Dies, What did you think?  Take a look at yesterday's Gift Card post and YouTube Video and let me know what you think.  Love to hear from you!  God Bless!


Check out more "Color Challenge" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below): 

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Robyn, appreciate the comment! Glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh Sharon the box is soooo adorable. - love the colors. This is something I definitely will be making after I see your video. Thanks for sharing another creative idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ann, It sounds like you really like the little box. The video that I made wasn't for this box, but for yesterday's post on the Gift Card Holder, but now I guess I will have to make a video on this box too. I'm glad you like the box so much and really glad that you took the time to leave me a comment.

      Delete
  3. Another great idea! I would love to learn how to make this box! Your ideas rock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Carol! I appreciate you being such a faithful viewer.:)

      Delete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!