Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Christmas Gift Card Using Envelope & Trims Thinlits Dies


Hi Stampers,
The Christmas Season is almost here, are you getting ready for it?  Personally, I am about 3/4 finished with all my shopping, just four more people to buy for.  If you are like me, you give out more than a few Gift Cards to friends and family for Christmas Gifts.  I have a super fast and easy Holiday Gift Card Holder for you so those gift cards have that extra special personal look to them instead of the little inserts that the stores give you.  I made this little Gift Card Holder using the Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Dies, which is an item that is in the current Holiday Catalog.  On a previous post, I made a Freaky Friends Halloween Box using this die, (you can find that post by CLICKING HERE), but now we are going to use the Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Dies to make a Gift Card Holder. I have also made a YouTube Video to go with this Gift Card Holder, so it will really make it easy for you to make several of these in no time at all.  Check out the matching video below.  Enjoy...God Bless!


Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!