Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Halloween Box Using Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Die


Hi Stampers,
Halloween is getting closer and I have the cutest little box for you in today's post.  You are never going to believe how I made the top for this Halloween Box....Well, it was made from the Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Dies.  You can find the Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Dies Set on page 11 of the Holiday Catalog.  Love It!!!  I thought it was a great product when using it for Gift Card Envelope Holders, but now for boxes too,  I really love it!  This is definitely a Must Have Item, for sure.  Check out my YouTube Video below to see how I made it.  Until next time, God Bless!



CLICK HERE to View YouTube Video 

Product List

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh is this Halloween box ever cute!! Got to make a few of these to load up with candy for the grand kids & maybe some adults. Thanks for the how to video!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann, glad you enjoyed the box and the video for making it. Really appreciate you taking time to leave the comment!

      Delete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!