Thursday, September 18, 2014

For All Things DSC#099


Hi Stampers,
Once again, it's time for me to post another DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge Card.  This card entry is for the DOstamper STARS Color My World DSC#099 Challenge.  The colors that had to be used were for this challenge were Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow, and Blackberry Bliss.  As you can see I used Whisper White CS for the base of the card.  For layer one, I used the Blackberry Bliss CS.  What I did for the top layer 2, was to cut my Whisper White CS @ 3-3/4" x 5", stamp my "spots" images with the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set and Blackberry Ink, and the other images with the For All Things Stamp Set and the Tangelo Twist and Mossy Meadow Inks.  I then cut the top layer into 3 equal parts.  After that I cut off another 1/8" off bottom of top section piece and 1/8" off the top of the bottom section piece so the Blackberry Bliss CS shows in between the sections.  I used dimensionals on both the Blackberry Bliss layer 1 and also the 3 sections of the top layer to "pop" them and give them dimension.  The leaves were cut out with the Autumn Accents Bigz Die, and edges were sponged with Mossy Meadow Ink.  I cut the burlap ribbon so it was 3" long after cutting the banner edges on each side. The little flowers were punched with the Boho Punch and Hello Honey CS and edges were inked with matching Hello Honey Ink.  The final touch was adding some loops of the Linen Thread.  For the envelope and liner, I used the Stampin Up Envelope Punch Board.  I took a few different views of the card for you and also a close photo shot of it so you can see all the detail on the card.  Hope you enjoy the card.  If you have any questions on constructing it, please email me and I'll get back to you. I always love to hear you comments as to what you think about the card.  Until next post, stay safe and God Bless!





Product List

Check out more "Home Sweet Home" inspiration from my fellow DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below):

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


10 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous! I love the colors, and making your own dsp by stamping randomly is just stunning! Love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Bobbi. Your comments mean so much to me, I sincerely appreciate them. Thanks again!

      Delete
  2. All of your cards are always so very elegant Sharon, and this one is no exception....it's stunning!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, Linda...You are always so kind and I really look forward to your comments, as I know you will always leave one and they are always so sincere to read. Thanks again Linda. I truly appreciate it.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Chris, It's great to hear from you again! I can't wait to see what Christmas Card you duplicate to make this year! LOL! It was so great hearing from you. Thanks again for taking time to comment.

      Delete
  4. Your fall card is beautiful! Thank you for sharing your God given talent with other card enthusiasts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words. I wish I could address this thank you personally to you, but hopefully you will come back to the blog again and see the reply to your Anonymous post. These comments really do make my day! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

      Delete
  5. Love all of the texture, especially the burlap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robyn....Actually the burlap is one of my favorite parts of the card too. Makes the whole card pop!

      Delete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!