Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Blog Candy & Freaky Friends DSC#100 Thursday Challenge Card


Hi Stampers,
Here is my Freaky Friends card post for this weeks DOStampers Thursday Card Challenge DSC#100. Participating in this weeks DOStampers Thursday Card Challenge DSC#100 is exciting in itself since this the 100th Thursday Challenge....but it is also a special day for me in regards to My YouTube Channel too and a reason to celebrate and have a BLOG CANDY GIVE AWAY!  I am really excited because the "subscribers numbers" on my "Wow, That's Cool" Instructional Videos on My YouTube Channel just passed the 555 mark and is still climbing quickly.  It has been climbing so rapidly this past month and it is all because of YOU, all of my faithful viewers and subscribers. I cannot begin to tell  you how much all your lovely and kind comments and emails have meant to me these past few months.  I really do read every single one of them and they put a smile on my face. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment, and they are such an inspiration to me! Believe it or not, those comments are what gives me the drive and inspiration to keep designing cards and making the videos for you everyday, and I truly do love to hear from my all of you. Here is my card, and you will find all the information on the drawing for the FREE BLOG CANDY listed blow my card pictures below.




So.....to celebrate the above DOStamper STARS DSC#100 Challenge Card and my also my soaring You Tube Channel, subscribers numbers, I am having a BLOG CANDY!  What is a blog candy??? When you leave me a comment on today's card blog post, you'll be entered in my drawing to receive a (brand new still in package pictured below) Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder for FREE.  I will read every comment post personally, and then enter your name in the drawing for the FREE Embossing Folder.  I will draw a name for a winner after the deadline Sunday night at midnight.  (The drawing winner will be announced and posted on my Monday blog post on Monday, September29th).   That winner will then have to email me their mailing information so I can mail out the Embossing Folder to you.  Good luck to all of you and God Bless!


RULES TO ENTER FOR BLOG CANDY DRAWING
  1. You must live in the United States.
  2. Sign up to follow my blog by email if you are not yet a subscriber (upper right hand corner of the blog)
  3. Leave me a comment on the bottom of today's Freaky Friends Card blog post (click on the little pencil if comment box not showing). Comment Post deadline is Sunday Sept. 28 at midnight.
Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder #129984

Cutting Directions:
Basic Black
  • 2-7/8" x 2-7/8" for black insert of frame
  • 4-1/4 x 11", scored @ 5-1/2"
Motley Monster
  • 4-1/4" x 4-1/4" line the points up at 3" mark on scoreboard and score @ 1" at 1-1/2" , turn and repeat on all 4 sides for the frame. 
  • 4-1/4" x 4-1/4" for envelope insert
Whisper White
  • 8" x 8" score & punch @ 3-1/2" for envelope
Tangerine Tango 
  • circle was made with the #4 Circle Framelit (counting from center out)
  • 2" x 4-1/4" for Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder.
Product List
Toxic Treats Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Toxic Treats Clear-Mount Stamp Set
[127901]
$20.95
Toxic Treats Wood-Mount Stamp Set
Toxic Treats Wood-Mount Stamp Set
[127898]
$28.95
Basic Gray Stampin' Write Marker
Basic Gray Stampin' Write Marker
[120966]
$3.50
Tangerine Tango Stampin' Write Marker
Tangerine Tango Stampin' Write Marker
[120974]
$3.50
Sahara Sand Stampin' Write Marker
Sahara Sand Stampin' Write Marker
[105105]
$3.50


Check out more "Sketch" inspiration from my fellow DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below): 

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


29 comments:

  1. That's a cute witch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Card! My first thought when I saw her (the witch) is that I must look something like that after all of the fall housecleaning that I have been doing this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your silly Robyn! Thank you very much for leaving a comment! You don't look like a witch, I'm sure of that.

      Delete
  3. Love the way you framed the witch - it's as if you're looking out the window at her on Halloween night. My grand kids would really like this one! Great colors too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann, I am so glad that the card came across to you that way too. I wanted it to look like someone looking in a window at a witch, so mission accomplished! Appreciate the comment!

      Delete
  4. I just LOVE your cute witch card. Halloween is one of my favorite times to send cards. Makes me feel like a kid again playing "dress up", what a HOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the window technique. I'm going to have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, I really like the window technique too so much that I used it on a monster card that I haven't even posted yet and he came out really cute too. The technique is must easier than it looks! Thanks for leaving your comment!

      Delete
  6. Your card is great I really like the witch in the window Idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barb, I did get all of your comment postings. The reason they don't post automatically is because I review all of them due to spam before they are posted. Thank you for all of your effort!

      Delete
  7. What an awesome card...Love it! Blessings, Sandi M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandi M (Anonymous) I really appreciate your comment. Thank you so much for leaving one.

      Delete
  8. This is a really cute card. The technique of witch in the window is a technique that not many of us use enough. The witch is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Barb, Sorry you had so much trouble leaving the comment!

      Delete
  9. Love the window idea. Great way to show off the cute little witch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bobbi, Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment! I appreciate hearing from my viewers. Good luck on the drawing.

      Delete
  10. As usual this week's card is simply adorable Sharon!!! I love the window/frame technique around the witch....TFS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, You comments are always so sweet and kind in praise, I just love getting them and reading everyone you leave. Makes the work worth it! Good luck on the drawing!

      Delete
    2. I love the creative fold of this card. So cute....

      Delete
    3. I love the folds! What a cute card.

      Delete
    4. Thank You Carole! It looks like you might be new to my blog, hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for the comment and good luck on the drawing

      Delete
  11. Congrats on your 555#! I am new here, but really excited to join in and have a look around! Awesome card with that great frame to show off the cute witch! love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise and thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment. Good look on the drawing. I really hope you liked what you saw on the blog and my YouTube Channel too. Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  12. I love this card! I'm going to try to make it this weekend! Casey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Casey Jo, Thank you very much, I am really glad you like the card. If you have any problems making it, please don't hesitate to email and I help you out with it.

      Delete
  13. Great ideas. I love your tutorials...especially the organization ones. I really need help with this. Your cards are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, Thank you so much for the lovely comment! I am so glad that you find the tutorials helpful. If you ever need any other tips on how I organize other areas of my craft room, just pop me an email on that matter and I'll do either a post on the subject or make a YouVideo on the subject. Thanks again Carol. You support means a lot to me.

      Delete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!