Thursday, August 28, 2014

DSC#096 Challenge - Watercolor Thank You Card


Hi Stampers,
It's crazy to think that another week has gone by again and it is time for me to post another DOStamper STARS Thursday Challenge Card DSC#096.  This is my card take on the Color My World Challenge DSC#096.  If you look closely at the "Thank You" on the card, it almost looks as if the ink doesn't cover the stamp properly, but it is supposed to look like that... as this card sentiment was stamped with the Watercolor Thank You Stamp.  The stamp is supposed to look like you water colored it, how cool is that?  As you know, I  just love working with Washi Tape!  When you layer Washi Tapes it adds so much color to the card with so little effort, and they are super fun to use because it is an  instant color and pattern all at once.  On the front of the card I used the Washi Tapes from both Sweet Sadie and also Beach House. For the inside of my card I used the Kinda Eclectric Stamp Set.  For the Matching  Envelope Liner I used the Neutrals Collection DSP.  I have also listed the cardstock "cut sizes" for you below the supply list.  I really hope that you enjoy the card and until next time, God Bless!








Direction Cut Sizes:
Whisper White
  • 4-1/4" x 11" Scored @ 5-1/2"
  • 3-3/4" x 5"
  • 1-3/4" x 3-3/4"
  • 8" x 8" for envelope, punch and score @ 3-1/2" mark
Basic Black
  • 4" x 5-1/4"
Neutrals DSPS
  • 4-1/4" x 4-1/4" for envelope insert
Check out the Matching Buttons and Video  CLICK HERE

Check out more "Color Challenge" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below):

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


2 comments:

  1. I really like your water color thank you card! You used the color challenge in an eye-catching way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann! And thank you also for taking time to leave a comment.

      Delete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!