Monday, August 4, 2014

Card Making Time with Grand Kids


Hi Stampers,
One of the biggest blessings God has given to me is my granddaughters.  You fellow stampers that are also Grandma's and Nana's know exactly what I am talking about.  It seems like we get a chance for a "do-over" now, and we get to give our grandchildren our un-divided attention and time, which was something that we didn't always seem to be able to do when our own children were young because when raising a few children at a time our attention was divided in so many other directions.  My 5 year old granddaughter LOVES to come over to Nana's house for the weekend and do some serious card making and crafting with me.  It is so darn cute to see how creative she can be, and at the same time it is such a wonderful way for me to spend time with her and teach her the wonderful world of card making at such an early age.  Today I taught her how to measure and cut out her own 3x6 cards using the Stampin Up Trimmer (she loved working that trimmer making all kinds of shapes, LOL ) and then I just let her start to create with ink, stamps, punches, ribbon and gems.  It is amazing what they can come up with in those little creative minds.  If you haven't done this with you grandchildren, give it a try...You will both love it!  I would love to hear all your comments as to how you share your cardmaking craft with your grandchildren too.  It would be so much fun to read all the different comment ideas and learn from each other.  Here is her creative work...

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!