Thursday, December 5, 2013

Season Greetings PPA 182 Color Challenge

Hi Stampers,
Here is a look at my card version for this weeks PPA Color Challenge 182.  I used the Very Vanilla and Elegant Eggplant CS and I embossed a snowflake from the Snowflake Soiree Stamp Set into the center of the card with Gold Embossing Powder.  The ribbon is Crumb Cake and so is the matching envelope.
 
 
 
 
 
Supplies
Elegant Eggplant CS # 105126
Very Vanilla CS #101650
Regals DSCS #130139
12" x 12" Crumb Cake CS #124274
Baked Brown Sugar Ink #131174
Naughty & Nice Rotary Stamp #132278
Snowflake Soiree Stamp Set # 127925
2-3/8" Scallop Punch #118874
Circle Framelits Collection #130911
More Merry Messages Stamp Set # 126904
 White Tea Lace Paper Doilie # 129399
Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon #122332
Embossing Powder
Dimensionals # 104430
Snail # 104332

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Phyllis,
      Thank you so much for you comment and for taking time to leave it. Appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card, Sharon. I love the doily that starts your layers and the gold embossing is beautiful. Great job and thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dawn,
      Thank you for leaving me a comment. Im glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful! I forget about using the Paper Doilies on cards....it looks super! Thanks fro playing this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 'Susan. I really appreciated you taking time to leave me a comment.

      Delete
  4. This is such a gorgeous design! I love how you used the doily... it's so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You for taking the time to leave your comment. It is much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!