Sunday, October 20, 2013

Folded Christmas Tree Card and Envelope

Hi Stampers,
I had promised a blog email follower of mine, that I would do a full video for them on a Folded Christmas Tree Card with a Matching Envelope and Liner, so here it is....Finally!...  I had previously made a short video on just the tree fold itself on a previous post, but here is an entire Card, Envelope and Liner. The trees on this card were cut out with the Circles Framelits Colleciton, and both the Envelope and the Liner were both made with the Envelope Punch Board.  Inspiration for this card came from Dawn O.
 

 

 
Supplies
 
Card Base Early Espresso CS #119686
  • Cut @ 4 1/4” x 5 1/2” (scored at 4 1/4”)
 Card Front Layer 1 – Cherry Cobbler #119685
  • Cut @ 4” x 5 1/4”
 Card Layer 2 - Whisper White #100730
  • Cut @ 3 3/4” x 5”
  • Cut @ 8” x 8” for the envelope
 Tree Trunks - Early Espresso # 119686 -
  •  Cut @ 1" x 1-1/4" (2) pieces
 Season of Style DS Paper Stack # 132181
  • Cut a 4" Circle from the Circles Collections Framelits #8 (3 5/8”) #130911
  • Cut @ 4-1/4” x 4-1/4” for envelope liner
 
   ***NOTE: Pop the Trees and Whisper White layer with Dimensionals
 
 
 Additional Supplies
 
Stamp Set: Joyful Christmas #131805

 Envelope Punch Board #133744

Circles Collections Framelits #8 (3 5/8”) #130911

Embossing Folder: Northern Flurry #120902

Ink: Cherry Cobbler #126966

Rhinestones: 5mm, 3mm #119247

Dimensionals #104430

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


2 comments:

  1. Clear presentation on how to make one of my favorite cards. Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I really appreciate knowing that my hard work is appreciated.

      Delete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!