Friday, October 11, 2013

Baby Shower Favors Using Fancy Favor Die

Hi Stampers,
I just had to share these cute little Baby Shower Favors with you because they came out so cute and adorable.  My daughter, who is not a crafty person, volunteered herself to be in charge of making the favors for her girlfriends Baby Shower.  Well... guess who ended up having to come up with an idea as to what they should look like, and also help her to put all those ideas together?  You got it...  Mom!  But, don't get me wrong, I LOVED helping her do this and it was lots of fun and also a great mother/daughter together time. 


I used the Stampin' Up! Fancy Favor Box for the basic box for these.  The pinwheels were attached to a plastic straw with a glue dot and I also put a glue dot on back of straw to hold pinwheel to the back of the box.  I put stickers on the face of the suckers which had the baby's name and the date of the shower on them. Then I cut the DS Monkey Paper to match the size of the candy, and wrapped the Hershey Chocolates so they would match the boxes.

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!