Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Sneak Peek - Swirly Bird and Swirly Scribbles

Hi Stampers,
Here is a Sneak Peek of the NEW Stampin’ Up! Swirly Bird Stamp Set and Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies BundleThis bundle was the foundation of my cool modern circular designs on the card I made for this weeks DOstamper Thursday DSC#181 Sketch PadChallenge!.   I just LOVE this new set!!!  The Swirly Bird Stamp Set and Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies Bundle will be available for purchase June 1, when the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog begins.




Using the new Swirly Bird Photopolymer Bundle made working on this week's challenge so much fun!  These modern circles are so darn cute!  

I'm still staying organized, and you can too..., I mounted the nine dies in the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies Bundle collection to my 6 x 7 magnet cards from Stamp-N-Storage.  (When you purchase for the first time with MY Stamp-N-Storage link you will save 10%).


Did you catch that Beautiful Custom Envelope Liner that I made?   I made using Whisper White CS, the Swirly Bird Stamp Set and New 2016-2018 In Color Ink Pads Colors too.


The finishing touch was to add the beautiful new Flirty Flamingo 3/8" Ruched Ribbon and the little gold Sequin pieces form the Metallics Sequin Assortment .

Love to hear your comments!


Basic Instructions:


Check out more inspiration from my fellow DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below) : 

Be sure to check out more "Sketch Pad" inspiration from my DOstamperSTARS Team (click on their names below):  

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!