Friday, July 3, 2015

DSC#139 - Scalloped Tag Topper Punch Card

Hi Stampers,
Here is a look at this weeks DOstamper Thursday DSC#139 Sketch Pad Challenge. I just got my new Pretty Petals Paper Stack, and my Watercolor Wings Stamp Setso of course I needed to use them both for this weeks challenge card.  I have a YouTube Video out called Stampin Up Scalloped Tag Topper Punch Card which can be found on my YouTube Channel showing you how to make a actual card base using the Scalloped Tag Punch.  I promised you if you came back today that I would have that video embedded at the end of this post for your viewing
.


The Pretty Petals Paper Stack has so many pretty fun papers in the stack I just love it! So for this week I decided to just make a Miscellaneous Type of Card for the Challenge Card for this week, so it can be used for about any occasion at all. 


CLICK HERE to view the video

Basic Instructions:

Product List
Banner Punch
[133519]
$13.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25
Big Shot
[113439]
$110.00

Check out more "Sketch" inspiration from my fellow DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below) 

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!