Thursday, April 2, 2015

Flower Patch Birthday Card - DSC#126


Hi Stampers,
What fun, fun colors to work with on this weeks Color My World DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge DSC#126 Card.  Love it!  These colors spoke to me right away and said "Spring Card". I was watching my granddaughter this whole past weekend and all she ever wants to do it make cards and projects in my craftroom.  LOL, Great for me, as I was able to work on this card and finish it while still being able to be entertaining her at the same time.  For this weeks card, I used the Flower Patch Stamp Set and Matching Framelits for the flowers and the sentiment on the card. The little leaves were done with the retired Sizzlits Little Leaves Die.

For the card base I used the Calypso Coral CS. Layer 1 was done with Whisper White CS and I scored three small lines using the Score Board.   I used Garden Green CS for the leaves.  Of course, the inks used were Calypso Coral and Crisp Cantaloupe, and the center of the flower I used Daffodil Delight Ink.  

Both the matching envelope and it's liner were both made with the Envelope Punch Board.  For the envelope liner, I used a sheet of paper from the The Best Year Ever DSP. The final "tweak" factor was looping and adding the  Linen Thread.  I hope you enjoy the card, I love all your comments and read them all.  What do you think of the card? God Bless!




Product List
Little Leaves Stampin' Up! Sizzlits Die
Little Leaves Stampin' Up! Sizzlits Die
[114511]
$5.50
Big Shot
[113439]
$99.95
Glue Dots
[103683]
$4.95

Check out more "Color Challenge" inspiration from my fellow DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below) :

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


7 comments:

  1. Love the colors in this card, so cheerful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Babe...I really appreciate the time you took to leave the comment

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card, Sharon. Love the bright colors. It is sure to brighten someone's day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe...Carol, my faithful viewer, I always appreciate hearing your comments. Thanks a bunch!

      Delete
  3. Love that Flower Patch Bundle, it's still on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Robyn, Thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave a comment. I have never been sorry that I purchased this stamp set. I use it a lot and never tire of it.

      Delete
  4. This card is beautiful & even more so in person! Saw it yesterday & it's a lovely spring card that anyone would be delighted to receive. Thanks for sharing your many talents!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!