Sunday, February 15, 2015

Stampin Up GIFT BOX with Punch Board & Video


Hi Stampers,
I am so excited to share this 4" x 4" Gift Box that I made Using the Stampin Up Gift Box Punch Board.  I absolutely LOVE the way it came out!  I made a YouTube Video for you on the construction of this box walking you through every step in making it.  I will embed the video below the post for you.  I used the Under The Tree Specialty Paper for the box itself.  Right now, you can still get this specialty paper in the clearance rack for only $5.19.  Even though it is a Christmas paper, it is not limited to just Christmas as you can see.  The Early Espresso brown and gold colors on the paper makes the box so elegant. For the tag, I made it extra long using the NoteTag Punch, and I show you how to do that on the video also.  The sentiment was done with the You're Wonderful Stamp Set.  I truly hope you enjoy this box and my new YouTube Video.  Love to hear what you think about it if you have time.  God Bless!

Stampin Up Gift Box with Punch Board and VIDEO

Stampin Up Gift Box with Punch Board and VIDEO
CLICK HERE to view Video



Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


2 comments:

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!