Wednesday, January 14, 2015

DSC#115 - You Plus Me


Hi Stampers,
Hope you are all doing well.  Are you ready now to start seeing some Valentine's Day Cards?  I hope so, because my card this week for the DSC#115 DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge is a Valentine's Day Card.  I named this entry card "You Plus Me" after the stamp set You Plus Me that I used for the card sentiment both on the inside and the outside of the card.

For the base of the card I used the Calypso Coral CS.  For Layer 1, I used the new Stacked With Love Paper Pack.  The cute little heart was punched out with the Sweetheart Punch and the plain everyday 1/2" button was covered with the Stacked With Love Designer Washi Tape and a long strand of  Whisper White Bakers Twine.  (You can view my YouTube Video on making your own custom covered Washi Tape Buttons by clicking HERE or watch the video below.

 The custom envelope was made with the Envelope Punch Board and the Envelope Liner was made with the Stacked With Love Paper Pack and the Envelope Punch Board. The final "tweak" was adding a few Rhinestone Gems. I hope you enjoy the card.  I put the cutting instructions along with the supply list at the bottom of this post for you.  I would love to hear your thoughts...God Bless!





:
CLICK HERE to view the video!


CARDSTOCK CUTTING INSTRUCTIONS:

Crisp Cantaloupe CS
  • Cardbase:  5-1/2" x 8-1/2" score @ 4-1/4"
  • Banner: 3/4" x 4-1/2" 
Whisper White CS
  • Banner: 1" x 5"
  • Envelope:  8" x 8" scored and punched @ 3.5"
  • (1) Heart Punch out from Sweetheart Punch
  • Square:  2-1/4" x 2-1/4"
Basic Black CS
  • Square:  2-1/2" x 2-1/2"
Stacked with Love Paper Stack
  • Layer 1:  4" x 5-1/4"
  • Envelope liner:  4-1/4" x 4-1/4" punch @ 4-1/8"

Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$4.95
Check out more "Sketch Challenge" inspiration from my fellow DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below): 

Thank you so much for viewing my cards and for taking the time to leave me your comments! I read all of them, and I sincerely appreciate all of them!

If you would like to automatically get my blog posts by email all you have to do is enter your email address in the upper right hand corner of my blog where it says "follow me by email" then you'll never miss a a card or project again.

You can purchase supplies for this card and all my projects on my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking the Shop 24/7 link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave your comment!